Complete Community Management Services
Complete Community Management is a full service Management Company offering the following services:
- Contracting and supervising all common ground maintenance to include boat dock, parking lots, pool, tennis courts, entrance way, fencing, and any other real property the POA owns.
- Contracting and supervising of all building maintenance both interior and exterior.
- Collect and account for all POA monthly dues.
- Pay all POA bills in a timely manner.
- Prepare complete set of financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Meet with representatives of the POA board on an as needed bases to assure the project is being managed in accordance with their instructions.
- Prepare POA annual budget for the approval of the board.
- Give financial report at the annual meeting.
- Handle all lenders paper work for units being sold or refinanced.
- Be available 24/7 to solve problems that might arise regarding the enforcement of the rules, regulations and by laws.
- Set up and help with the running of the annual meeting.
- Perform regular maintenance inspections of the property.
Please click here to contact an Complete Community Management Specialist in regard to the indicated service denoted above.